High Flying Supastars
The forum for the TWG fed of High Flyin Supastarz. Join and show your creative side
High Flying Supastars
The forum for the TWG fed of High Flyin Supastarz. Join and show your creative side
High Flying Supastars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Flying Supastars

The forum for the roster of TWG'S High Flying Supastars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your new VGM (Unofficially at the moment, it seems), NeurOtic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeurOtic

NeurOtic

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Your new VGM (Unofficially at the moment, it seems), NeurOtic. Empty
PostSubject: Your new VGM (Unofficially at the moment, it seems), NeurOtic.   Your new VGM (Unofficially at the moment, it seems), NeurOtic. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 am

Hello, welcome, and all that.

First off, thankyou to GM Greentoe for giving me a chance. I've not been a VGM before, but what better time to learn than the present?

The way I think would be the way to do things here (at the moment - may change in the future) is a slight modification on the way things are done at the moment. If you want a match with a particular person, send either myself or Greentoe a PM, or post in this section of the forums, with who you'd like to face, the type of match, etc.. if you're successful, we'll post the match in the showcards section, under the show's date - and then you can roleplay for it.

If we are short of matches, I will place similarly-leveled people in random matches to fill up the card... pretty much the way things are done at the moment.

So, for now, that's all I've got to say. Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll do good.

VGM NeurOtic
Back to top Go down

Your new VGM (Unofficially at the moment, it seems), NeurOtic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Flying Supastars :: Announcements-
Jump to: