High Flying Supastars
The forum for the TWG fed of High Flyin Supastarz. Join and show your creative side
High Flying Supastars
The forum for the TWG fed of High Flyin Supastarz. Join and show your creative side
High Flying Supastars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Flying Supastars

The forum for the roster of TWG'S High Flying Supastars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greentoe
Admin
Greentoe

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Staff Members   Staff Members I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm

This thread is to mainly inform you guys about who are the fed staff. There is a written back story as well and information about how the staff member should be played in your roleplays.

First Off the Fed Staff - these are the real wrestlers who help me in making the show. This list will be updated as soon as wrestlers are assigned their special role.

NeurOtic - He is the only official HFS staff member at this time, though I will be looking for more in the next few weeks. He is the VGM and helps me make the shows and informs everyone of matchcards and announcements.

Now the Show Staff - Most of these are wrestling characters that you can use in your roleplays. A description will be given explaining who they are and how they should act when added into your roleplays.

Gram Goodman: Face commentator, been with the fed from the start. Was with an indy company before he was signed upto HFS.

Jorge Titov: Heel, english speaking foreign commentator. Was brought from a sports commentating background but had never commentated for a wrestling company until last season.

Kevin Smith: Ring announcer, famous former boxing announcer before joing HFS. Also hosts contract signings.

Amy Diamonds: Eye candy interviewer, likes to show up her interviewee.
Back to top Go down
https://highflyin.forumotion.net
Misawa

Misawa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Members   Staff Members I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Is there a comissioner?
Back to top Go down
Greentoe
Admin
Greentoe

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Members   Staff Members I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

technically a GM is a commissioner but if you want I can create hired help character,

Something like Adam Davis who is a clumsy, unconfident star who Greentoe is training to be his temporary GM for while he is away.

I know we have VGMs who could do this but I think this could work well for a feud in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://highflyin.forumotion.net
NeurOtic

NeurOtic

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Members   Staff Members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 am

Greentoe, your description makes me sound like I'm some sort of.. responsible person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Members   Staff Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Flying Supastars :: Announcements-
Jump to: