High Flying Supastars
The forum for the TWG fed of High Flyin Supastarz. Join and show your creative side
High Flying Supastars
The forum for the TWG fed of High Flyin Supastarz. Join and show your creative side
High Flying Supastars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Flying Supastars

The forum for the roster of TWG'S High Flying Supastars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing posts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Missing posts Empty
PostSubject: Missing posts   Missing posts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

We had a discussion in the second show card topic, but the posts are gone... It's interesting, because I was expecting an answer from the GM and never got it.
Back to top Go down
NeurOtic

NeurOtic

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Missing posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing posts   Missing posts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Sorry, that was my bad - I didn't see any unanswered questions in there though - Was it to do with the limit of matches?
Back to top Go down
Christine

Missing posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing posts   Missing posts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes it was.

My question was to Greentoe that since the majority of this federation is inactive I feel quite unfair to get the same amount of appearences like people who aren't even registered on the forum. If you click on the members page you can see there are only 10-15 people here who made more than just a couple of posts. According to the new information regarding the appearences if we appear
on more shows than our contract says we get popularity deductions (wrestlers and federations alike).

So is it possible to review our contracts and get more appearences?
Back to top Go down
Greentoe
Admin
Greentoe

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Missing posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing posts   Missing posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

It would be but we will have to wait until next season, seen as though I said no rpers would be deleted to be replaced with RPers. If I hand out appearances to you all now I wont have any for new RPers
Back to top Go down
https://highflyin.forumotion.net
Christine

Missing posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing posts   Missing posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 pm

So everything stays like this for this season... Okay, at least now I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing posts   Missing posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Flying Supastars :: Announcements-
Jump to: